Trapani has a nice Mediterranean climate with warm, dry and sunny summers and mild but wet winters.
Lying below, Trapani’s old town is also worth exploring. The pedestrianised Corso Vittorio Emanuele is where you will find the cathedral and elderly locals taking an early-evening stroll. The Chiesa del Purgatorio, near the port, is where the Easter statues are kept.
- Official Governmental Website
- Tirrenia Ferries between Cagliari and Trapani.
- Ustica Lines between Pantelleria and Trapani, and Trapani to the Egadian Islands, Levanzo, Marettimo e Favignana.
- Traghetti Siremar between Trapani and Egadi Islands, Levanzo, Marettimo, Favignana. Also Trapani to Pantelleria.
- Egadistar Services Events, Reantals, Services